NSA Virginia Library
NSA Virginia Member Benefits – Borrow Library Materials
As an NSA Virginia member, you can borrow educational and training materials from the NSA Virginia library free of charge. The library provides opportunities to expand your speaking and business skills, so please honor these guidelines. By doing so, all members can continue to benefit from these resources. If you have any questions regarding the library or how to check out of return materials, please contact our administrator.
Here’s how it works:
- Library materials are available to NSA Virginia members only. Download the NSA Virginia library calalog
- You can check out up to 3 individual CDs at any time.
- Complete the check out sheet provided at the monthly meeting, so we can keep track of library materials. It only takes 1 minute!
- Material is due back in 30 days or at the next scheduled NSA Virginia meeting.
- If you can’t attend the next meeting, simply mail the material to the main office at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
- These resources belong to all chapter members. ** So, checkout requires a credit card. ** You will need to complete a credit card slip including: card type, cc#, full name on the card, expiration date and security number. Please give the slip to the sign-in desk before leaving with library materials.
- You will not be charged for material unless it unreturned 60 days after the check out date, or unless you’ve made arrangements in advance with the chapter librarian.
- Please don’t check out new material if you still have previously borrowed resources. This allows us to share materials with all chapter members.
Thanks and enjoy the material!
NSA Virginia (804)439-0639